We’ve got it all!
Commencement time is reason to celebrate! Why not do in style at the KU Union?
Taking a cue from David Letterman, here we have it—the top 10 reasons you should host your commencement party at the KU Union this year:
10. The glorious KU Campus: A great and symbolic setting. Some of your best days were likely spent on this campus. Why not culminate a great college career at the heart of it all?
9. Great food. Variety abounds, all freshly prepared and gorgeously displayed. Our executive chef and her team deliver a top-notch dining experience.
8. Pre-set, well-priced catering packages. In our Commencement-Friendly Ordering Guide, you’ll find options for pleasing just about anyone. See for yourself: http://union.ku.edu/dining/commencement-2013/
7. We can easily accommodate special dietary needs. Gluten free? Lactose intolerant? Vegetarian? Vegan? We’ll design a special menu to suit your tastes and meet your needs.
6. Room rent is free for all commencement events. And again, options are plentiful. We have rooms that accommodate small intimate gatherings as well as large facilities accommodating hundreds.
5. Easy access from the stadium. We are right across the street from the Stadium. It’s no more than a five-minute walk to our facility.
4. Easy FREE parking! Park in our Union garage and the you’ll walk right into the second floor of our Union. There’s no need to fight the downtown madness.
3. No waiting in line at a local restaurant. Ever try to seat a large group during a busy weekend? And without a reservation, you don’t stand a chance at getting seated together.
2. Live streams of the graduation ceremony! The air-conditioned comfort of Woodruff Auditorium here in the Union live streams the ceremony, giving any guests with limited mobility a great place to watch the festivities.
1. We make the party-planning process easy and painless. We’re pros. Experts. We got this. Call Whitney Fox at 785-864-2444 to start planning today!